FORUMS: list search recent posts

Xena lhe HDV project preset

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
sashid
Xena lhe HDV project preset
on Jan 27, 2007 at 2:02:49 am

I have a bunch of HDV footage to cut (premiere pro 2.0) and I have the xena lhe, so i decided to use the xena preset for HDV. The footage when imported looks fine on the preview window, but when dragged down to the timeline, the program monitor can't play the footage, it stops playing after the first frame, and the audio keeps going. This ONLY happens in aja's hdv preset, and not in adobe's native hdv preset. I would LOVE to use aja's HDV preset because then, i have so many options for outputting video (HDV to a SD monitor), using the AES/EBU audio outs, analog audio outs, mixers, etc.

Just want to confirm that I can't use the breakout box's features in adobe's native HDV preset, right?

Return to posts index

AJA Xena Support
Re: Xena lhe HDV project preset
on Jan 29, 2007 at 9:02:05 pm

Sashid,

The Adobe HDV preset cannot be used to output to the Xena card. However, the problem you are describing is not conistent with the expected behavior of the Xena HDV presets. Do you see the same or similar issue when using the other Xena presets or does it only occur in the HDV presets?

What camera are you using?

AJA Xena Support

Return to posts index

sashid
Re: Xena lhe HDV project preset
on Jan 30, 2007 at 7:10:17 pm

this only occurs in aja's hdv preset... Not only does the program monitor's video not play , the safe zone markers are completely off, they are way too wide and big and not consistent with adobe's safe zone markers...

I am not sure why this happening. The system is a opteron 170, 2 gigs of ram, raid 0 400gb and raid 0 1.34 tb for media drives, ati 1900 video card...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]