FORUMS: list search recent posts

Stills when I don't want them

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mark Suszko
Stills when I don't want them
on Apr 11, 2012 at 1:23:13 am

Up-to-date FCP7 and an ioHD with latest firmware, octocore mac pro. Everything I can find is set the same, for an SD analog component output, like I've had hundreds of times before. Video plays in the canvas, but the video output on the switcher fed by the io HD is a still frame, that updates to whatever still frame I stop on when I stop the timeline. Hit play, and the live output again is stuck in a still frame while the canvas plays just fine. Spent 4 hours today rebooting, re-rendering, re-setting settings. Thinking of buying a puppy so I can kick it, I'm so frustrated. What else should I try?

Return to posts index

AJA Sales Department
Re: Stills when I don't want them
on Apr 11, 2012 at 6:21:51 am

It could simply be that View>External Video is not set to All Frames.

In the event this does not address the issue or you have additional questions, please consider contacting AJA Technical Support via phone or email for assistance.

--
AJA Video Systems
+1 (530) 274-2048 Intl.
(800) 251-4224 US
sales@aja.com

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Apr 11, 2012 at 11:58:47 am

View>External Video is set to All Frames, I check that at the same time I refresh settings. On a hunch, I re-set the output to preview on my second cinema display, it does the same thing. Does that suggest anything?

Return to posts index

AJA Sales Department
on Apr 11, 2012 at 2:49:22 pm

Please contact AJA Technical Support via phone or email to review your configuration.

--
AJA Video Systems
+1 (530) 274-2048 Intl.
(800) 251-4224 US
sales@aja.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]