Available now at the support section of our website is huge new release for Io HD, version 7.5!
New features include:
- Time lapse capture supported in AJA Control Panel application
- Support added for IMX30/IMX40 codecs
- AJA DataCalc adds support for new codecs (XDCAM, DNxHD, CineForm, REDCODE, Apple Intermediate, 16bit Uncompressed, and new 4K geometries)
- Io HD (and KONA) drivers now support multiple AJA products on/in Mac—see “Using Multiple AJA Products” presented later in the Release Notes
- AJA TV optionally supports playback in the background—see screen example presented later in the Release Notes
New Fixes and Improvements include:
- Improved A/V sync for non-Final Cut Pro QuickTime applications
- Uninstaller operation improved Improved plug-and-play operation
- Improved timecode display in AJA TV to reflect non-29.97 framerates when the movie being played has no timecode
- Corrected improper Video codes for some formats on HDMI output
- Improved operation with Harris Legalizer
- Fix problems involving transfer of clips between Apple Color and Final Cut Pro
This is a huge release with tons of significant new features, and is recommended for all Io HD users. Io HD version 7.5 is available immediately at the support section of our website, at: http://www.aja.com/support/index.php
Please ensure that you read the Release Notes that is included in the installer, as there is very important new configuration and operational information.
As always, we are here to assist you!
AJA Video Systems
+1 (530) 274-2048 Intl.
(800) 251-4224 US