FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCP 6.0.5 and IO

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Watts
FCP 6.0.5 and IO
on Jan 27, 2010 at 3:16:04 am

Trying (with no previous experience) to get an AJA IO to work with FCP on a MacBook Pro to digitize from dvcpro deck. Going into AJA IO with SDI and out to Firewire 400. Having no luck getting the FCP to see the firewire. I was given what I was told were latest drivers and loaded them successfully.

This is a remote situation with rented gear, so wish me luck....please...no really...

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
Re: FCP 6.0.5 and IO
on Jan 27, 2010 at 4:59:03 am

Are you using FireWire drives? Firmware updated on the io? Installed control panel? Using the io easysetups?

Return to posts index

John Watts
on Feb 1, 2010 at 1:50:23 pm

Thanks for the help. I wasn't able to get the SDI to work, even though the digital drivers were installed and selectable for some reason. But the component with analog audio worked fine. Drivers and firmware seemed to be up to date. Anyway, got through the project. Thanks again.

John Watts

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on Feb 1, 2010 at 2:00:24 pm

You probably just needed to install the sdi based easy setups.

Return to posts index

Nick Price
on Feb 9, 2010 at 1:52:10 pm

Is this mr watts from west london...ex-evanswoolfe....hope you got it sorted.

if not give me a ring...

nick

Return to posts index

Kinga Brooks
on Feb 16, 2010 at 12:41:28 am

Hello,
I am experiencing similar problem: FCP 6.0.5, AJA software version 6.0.3, System: 10.5.8
Log and Capture window confirms the signal from VTR, I can move the buttons, but the only thing I see are blinking green stripes in the bottom of black screen.

Please advise.
Thank you,
Kinga

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]