Available for download on the Support section of our website is the new version 6.0.3 software for the Io HD (as well as new v6.0.3 software for the KONA lineup, see details on the KONA Cow page). New features and fixes include:
*New Features for Io HD*
- A "Line 21 blanking switch" has been added to the Control Panel to enable/disable the passing of line 21 when up-converting. The new control is on the Format tab under the "Conversion" options ("Up" menu choices). This resolves an issue where the vertical blanking was too wide.
- New easier-to-use Io HD software and Easy Setup installer. Now you can decide at the time of installation exactly which components you want installed. The Easy Setups have been grouped and groups can be individually selected, one or more, for installation. Please read the release notes for more details.
*Improvements and Fixes for Io HD*
- 1080psf23.98 to 525i29.97 down-conversion on the component analog output is re-enabled
- Resolved an issue where Final Cut Pro would display a "General Error" message if the Io HD was not connected and the Io HD was selected as the video output device
- Fixed an issue where dropped samples on digital AES/EBU audio inputs could occur
- Improved gamma integrity of Io HD captured clips that are modified in After Effects and then brought back into Final Cut Pro for further editing
... be sure to download the appropriate software package for your product type (Io HD.) Again, read thoroughly the READ-ME and all information pertaining to the installation and use of the Io HD v6.0.3 software.
As always, feel free to contact us with any additional questions.
AJA Video Systems
+1 (530) 274-2048 Intl.
(800) 251-4224 US