Available today at the Support section of our website is new version 6.0.1 software for the Io HD (as well as new v6.0.1 software for KONA, see details on the KONA page). New features and fixes include:
*Io HD Improvements and Fixes*
- Fixed a problem with setting field dominance in Apple ProRes captures
- HDMI audio output now support 2 or 8 channels
- Installers now delete their preferences before installing new version (all KONAs and Io HD)
- Io HD Firmware Updater improved (it now better reads the current versions of firmware
- Test patterns now display properly when in Standalone Mode
- DVCPRO HD A/V sync improved
Note: DVCPRO HD A/V sync is 1 frame off but can be compensated using the audio output slew control to adjust into sync.
NOTE: There is important configuration and installation information contained in the READ-ME for this Io HD software release, so please be sure to read it completely.