FORUMS: list search recent posts

Availability of Io-HD

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tim Allison
Availability of Io-HD
on Jan 18, 2008 at 5:33:19 pm

We ordered one back in mid December. I just got off the phone with my vendor, and AJA is still telling him another 6-8 weeks. Is everyone waiting this long?

Return to posts index

gary adcock
Re: Availability of Io-HD
on Jan 18, 2008 at 6:07:02 pm

[Tim Allison] "We ordered one back in mid December. I just got off the phone with my vendor, and AJA is still telling him another 6-8 weeks. Is everyone waiting this long?"

by the time you ordered your IOHD there was already a sizable backlog- I talked to the AJA guys at MWSF and yes there is still a backlog that will not be cleared til next month.

So yes this is the current state. I would not expect 8 weeks, many of the larger dealers that ordered units for stock may have units available immediately- the dealers that order product as needed have to wait until their "number in the que" comes up before units will ship.

gary adcock
Studio37
HD & Film Consultation
Post and Production Workflows
Inside look at the IoHD

Return to posts index

Ron Amborn
MAXX DIGITAL HAS IOHD IN STOCK
on Jan 23, 2008 at 1:11:09 am

Hey Guys ,
We are official now and you can now find MAXX DIGITAL info on the COW. We have plenty of IOHD on the shelf and to celebrate our debut on the COW we are offering a special price to all members. Just mention the Bob Z ,Walter B. or the COW

Return to posts index

Dave Martin
on Jan 18, 2008 at 9:27:51 pm

Try Safe Harbor...I ordered in the beginning of January and got one almost immediately...

(First one was DOA, however, AJA shipped me a brand new one overnight)

Dave Martin

- MacPro - MacBook Pro -

Return to posts index

Lloyd Amborn
on Jan 18, 2008 at 11:59:54 pm

Hey Guys,
Try Maxx Digital as they have several IO HD in stock. Great prices. You can contact me privately for their info.

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
on Jan 18, 2008 at 11:40:43 pm

email me at maxavid@cfl.rr.com, and I will tell you how to get one RIGHT NOW at big discount rate.

bob zelin

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]