FORUMS: list search recent posts

Color and Aja IO

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
BazinoZ
Color and Aja IO
on May 29, 2007 at 5:30:23 am

Is there a trick to get the new FCS2 'Color' to output to the Aja IO or is it a matter of waiting for the correct drivers?

What would I do without the 'UNDO' button!!!!

Return to posts index

Russell Lasson
Re: Color and Aja IO
on May 29, 2007 at 7:36:45 pm

My guess is that it should work with SD footage, but if you have HD footage, you're probably out of luck.

-Russ

Return to posts index

Michael McIntyre
on May 29, 2007 at 7:50:12 pm

I'm keeping my fingers crossed as well. This was one of my bigger concerns {making sure Color would work w/ Aja IO}.

Different application but Shake does not 'talk' to my Aja IoLA and, last time I checked, there were no plans of updating drivers or anything because the new Final Cut was coming out (w/ Color obviously).

Can't they all just get along? Pllleeeassseee.....

Return to posts index

BazinoZ
on May 30, 2007 at 12:08:10 am

When I go to the settings in Color and select the external monitor it shows all the Aja IO settings but they are greyed out and can't be selected. Only a fool would colorgrade off a computer screen! (well at least for broadcast television)

Baz

What would I do without the 'UNDO' button!!!!

Return to posts index

dave garcia
on May 30, 2007 at 4:50:25 am

Color seems to be working pretty well with my Kona LH. Obviously, it's not an IO, but I just thought I'd let y'all know.

Return to posts index

Michael McIntyre
on May 30, 2007 at 8:11:01 am

Interesting that you'd see the Aja options 'inside' Color and then have them grey'ed out.

You'd think they wouldn't be there at all if it weren't going to be an option {at some point}. Maybe driver update down-the-road? Maybe wishful thinking?

To be honest, none of my take-home projects are HD... yet. AND I need the 4 channels of audio from my IoLA. I'd love to hear that there is indeed going to be Io support for Color. I'd also love to hear that I won the lottery but 1 out of 2 ain't bad.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]