FORUMS: list search recent posts

Io input issues

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Meyers
Io input issues
on Nov 16, 2006 at 11:47:23 pm

I am having a problem using the AJA IO with FCP. It has stopped inputing a video signal. The capture window just shows a black screen, I can get audio but no video for either SDI or component input. However, I can print to video no problem. I tried updating my drivers but it's still not working. Has anyone else ever had this problem or maybe have some idea about what the deuce is going on?

Thanks in Advance.

Return to posts index

JeremyG
Re: Io input issues
on Nov 17, 2006 at 2:31:24 am

If you quit FCP and open up the Kona control panel, can you get video that way? Be sure to select the appropriate input in the control panel.

Jeremy

Return to posts index

John Meyers
on Nov 17, 2006 at 7:59:50 pm

I tried that and sure enough, there was video. Perhaps it is just an FCP issue then?

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
on Nov 17, 2006 at 11:40:11 pm

choose an EASY SETUP from the pulldown menus - like AJA I/O Betacam 8 bit uncompressed, and I bet it starts to work. I ASSUME that you installed the AJA I/O drivers on your system. If you did not, you will not see any choices for the AJA I/O (or Pro I/O) in your EASY SETUP menu selection.

Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

John Meyers
on Nov 18, 2006 at 1:11:52 am

I tried that and it still wasn't working. I just went ahead and uninstalled all of the ProIO stuff and then re-installed it and that seemed to do the trick and it is working fine now.

Thanks for taking the time to help me out!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]