FORUMS: list search recent posts

AJA Video Output from After Effects CC

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jono Gaughan
AJA Video Output from After Effects CC
on May 30, 2014 at 4:43:37 pm

I recently upgraded my Mac Pro to Mavericks (10.9.2) and Adobe Creative Cloud (12.2.1.5), and have been having AJA video output trouble in After Effects CC ever since. I have a KONA LHi card.

When I restart my computer and start AE CC, everything works fine, AJA is available as a video output option and works perfectly. Once I switch out of AE (to Finder, for example) and then back into AE, AJA is no longer an option. My only option is "Computer Monitor Only", with and without the "Enable Quicktime Video Preview" box enabled.

I have tried many combinations of AJA LHi drivers (ranging from 10.4.4-10.5.2), with and without the AJA Adobe plugins (10.4.1-10.5).

With the plugins installed, video output works, but it scales the output size to the resolution I'm working at, instead of filling the screen. I should also mention that CS6 works fine, without the AJA Adobe plugins.

Does anyone know of a solution to this problem? I wonder if there is a way to modify the AJA Adobe plugin to scale the video to full screen at all preview resolutions?

Thanks in advance!!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]