FORUMS: list search recent posts

LHI With Intensity Pro ?

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Robert Ober
LHI With Intensity Pro ?
on Apr 4, 2013 at 7:51:08 pm

How y'all are?

Put in your order for that Facebook phone or addon? ;)

Anyway, Since my LH has never fit in my Mac Pro(2009); no matter how big the hammer, some years ago I put in an Intensity Pro PCIe version. For streaming, I can feed my D800 to the Intesity via HDMI but I have to feed my AG-HPX300 via firewire and can therefore only get 1280x720 when I am lucky and no 1080.

Have any of you fine folk tried a LHI working in concert with an Intensity Pro? BTW, as you may know, Pro is a laugh in that context. But I be a smarta.. .

Also or maybe instead, will the LH let me capture SDI and HDMI at the same time?

Y'all be cool,
Robert A. Ober

Return to posts index

Robert Ober
Re: LHI With Intensity Pro ?
on Apr 9, 2013 at 8:01:44 pm

Anybody?

Return to posts index

David Kuhnen
on Apr 10, 2013 at 3:40:01 pm

"SDI and HDMI at the same time" no. With the LHi (and I would think virtually any capture card) you have to select only one input connection/format at any given time. You would have to chose SDI 'or' HDMI.

I think the LHi would actually replace all the capabilities of the Intensity Pro.

David Kuhnen
BVK-Milwaukee
Video Editor/Engineer

Return to posts index

Robert Ober
on Apr 10, 2013 at 4:18:48 pm

[David Kuhnen] ""SDI and HDMI at the same time" no. With the LHi (and I would think virtually any capture card) you have to select only one input connection/format at any given time. You would have to chose SDI 'or' HDMI.

I think the LHi would actually replace all the capabilities of the Intensity Pro."

Yeah, that has been my experience, one input at a time. One can dream, eh?

As I indicated, I need HDMI and SDI at the same time for streaming inputs so I need two cards if I can only use one input at a time. Hence the compatibility wondering. Folks have indicated that an Intensity pro and a Decklink surprisingly do not coexists properly.

Thank for your reply,
Robert

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]