FORUMS: list search recent posts

Kona 3 stuck on 2k primary format

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stephen Rangott
Kona 3 stuck on 2k primary format
on Dec 3, 2012 at 2:25:52 am

Hi all,

So I'm having some trouble with my Kona 3. At my workplace they recently upgraded the machines. No raid (no amount of huffing and puffing mattered) OSX 10.8.2. FCP 7.0.3 and Adobe CS6. Aja 10.4.2 with the 10.4.1 plug ins for CS6.

Basically in the AJA control panel the primary format is locked to 2k 1556sf. I can't change this to anything else, it automatically reverts straight back to the primary. Thing is it doesnt matter if FCP or premiere is controlling it either. No change to the primary format. I've set the secondary conversion to 720 and 1080 25 but still no image comes up on the monitor.

I'm starting to think it could be a hardware issue. Both FCP and premiere are responsive when I don't have the Kona "outputting" whenever I try to output something it locks up and at worst crashes both programs.

The AJA tests are running (albeit slowly at 125mb/s), the system detects the card in premiere and OSX. Slot 3, drivers installed.

Any advice on how to check/test the card?

Thanks!

Return to posts index

AJA Sales Department
Re: Kona 3 stuck on 2k primary format
on Dec 3, 2012 at 6:54:44 pm

If you have not already, please feel free to contact AJA Technical Support for assistance. You may reach them via phone or email between 9am and 5pm PST Monday through Friday.

--
AJA Video Systems
+1 (530) 274-2048 Intl.
(800) 251-4224 US
sales@aja.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]