FORUMS: list search recent posts

AJA Official User Forum?

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mel Feliciano
AJA Official User Forum?
on Aug 30, 2012 at 5:51:11 am

Now that Blackmagic Designs finally has its own forum in their company web site I wonder how much longer will take AJA to do the same. I love the Creativecow for news and tutorials, but I prefer the individual forums provided by the companies that make the products. Mostly because of the streamline design and user friendliness. The only thing I don't like is the censorship and the no speculation policy.

Return to posts index

walter biscardi
Re: AJA Official User Forum?
on Sep 3, 2012 at 12:05:15 am

Not sure why AJA would want to get into the business of managing their own forums when the Cow does such a great job. The AJA management and tech support teams are very active here.

Walter Biscardi, Jr.
Editor, Colorist, Director, Writer, Consultant, Author, Chef.
HD Post and Production
Biscardi Creative Media

"This American Land" - our new PBS Series.

Blog Twitter Facebook

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
Re: AJA Official User Forum?
on Sep 3, 2012 at 9:50:06 pm

I totally agree with Walter. Cow is perfect for AJA - I have joined the Blackmagic forum, but I have yet to post a single post on it. Many companies want to have their own forum, to censor problems with products - ("gee, you are the first person reporting this problem - we have never seen this") - both Walter and I have been in this exact situation with AJA on the Kona, and it was due to COW that the TRUTH was exposed. This certainly applies to Blackmagic, and countless manufacturers that do not want their dirty laundry to show - and only Creative Cow allows this to happen. So I hope that AJA does not create their own forum - Creative Cow works perfectly.

Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]