FORUMS: list search recent posts

Kona LHI SDI from Panasonic AJ-HD1400 problems

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brad Froman
Kona LHI SDI from Panasonic AJ-HD1400 problems
on Feb 27, 2012 at 8:35:33 pm

I'm in a configuration I've never used before and don't understand why I'm not getting signal into my AJA LHI. I shot Panasonic 720p 24 footage and have HDSDI "out" of 1400 deck going into LHI SDI "in". The AJA control panal shows "no signal" on the SDI input side.

Anything I'm overlooking?

Brad Froman
Director/Cameraman
Cool Blue Pictures
Washington, DC

Return to posts index

AJA Sales Department
Re: Kona LHI SDI from Panasonic AJ-HD1400 problems
on Feb 28, 2012 at 7:19:46 pm

Please feel free to contact AJA Technical Support, if you have not already, via phone or email for assistance. You may reach them Monday through Friday between 9am and 5PM PST.

There are a variety of reasons that the VTR signal might not be seen: bad or non-SDI rated cable being used, SDI output on the VTR not configured appropriately, AJA Control Panel not configured appropriately for SDI input and/or format/frame rate selection mismatch, etc. Again, AJA Technical Support can review your configuration and provide better assistance than the speculation provided here.

--
AJA Video Systems
+1 (530) 274-2048 Intl.
(800) 251-4224 US
sales@aja.com

Return to posts index

Brad Froman
Re: Kona LHI SDI from Panasonic AJ-HD1400 problems
on Feb 28, 2012 at 7:37:02 pm

This is one of these embarrassing situations where it turned out the input/output SDI cables were reversed on the back of the LHI. Labeling was wrong. I got to lose a little bit more hair...but I'm up and running.

Thanks so much for the response!

Brad Froman
Director/Cameraman
Cool Blue Pictures
Washington, DC

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]