FORUMS: list search recent posts

Kona LHi not keeping sync

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eric Nicastro
Kona LHi not keeping sync
on Sep 2, 2011 at 12:38:46 pm

I just recently updated my AJA software to 9.0.6 and subsequently, the firmware on my card was updated too. Well now it seems my system is having trouble keeping sync; the picture stays locked but it's not aligned. I tried to adjust the timing in the control panel but that didn't do anything. And my control panel for genlock ref in keeps saying LTC In Use. What's also weird is on the diagram of inputs and outputs in the control panel, the genlock always says freerun regardless if freerun or ref in is selected.

We get a reference signal from our master sync gen that feeds our entire building and it's working perfectly (tested it on a scope). Thought it might be a problem with the tape deck; tried a different tape deck and the problem still showed up.

I know the one step I can take is to roll back my software version, but does anyone have any other suggestions?

Return to posts index

AJA Sales Department
Re: Kona LHi not keeping sync
on Sep 2, 2011 at 4:20:21 pm

Please feel free to contact AJA Technical Support for assistance. They can be reached via email or phone, Monday through Friday, between 9am and 5pm PST. Please note that they will not be available on Monday in observance of the holiday.

--
AJA Video Systems
+1 (530) 274-2048 Intl.
(800) 251-4224 US
sales@aja.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]