FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problems getting audio into M100 via Kona Lhe

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paul Crowe
Problems getting audio into M100 via Kona Lhe
on Jun 24, 2011 at 1:50:50 am

Ok. I've got issues getting audio into Media 100 via the kona lhe box. I have also posted this over at the M100 forum, but it seems to make sense to post it here also...

Here's the situation: I'm running a mic from a voice over booth into the channel 1 analog input of the Kona box, out of the chanel 1 analog output to a desk which then outputs to audio monitors.

Thing is when I'm in acquire mode in m100 I can hear it through the monitoring speakers fine (but not hear anything when out of acquire mode). so by my way of thinking it's getting to m100 but there are no levels in m100 audio monitor interface.

I've got the M100 prefferences set as follows: Audio Input analog, Input channel mapping set to channel 1 only (no video), audio output set to knoa lhe breakout monitoring 1&2, sync audio to analog with "enable system sound device" checked. Device control set to no machine.

In my head it seems like this should work becasue I'm only hearing it in acquire mode, but as I say no-levels in the M100 audio monitor.

It's M100 suite 1.7 on a quad-core intel running OSX 10.6.7

Any help with this would be very, very greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Paul

Return to posts index

mark guarino
Re: Problems getting audio into M100 via Kona Lhe
on Jul 9, 2011 at 12:40:58 pm

Hi Paul,
Just logged on after some time away and saw your post. When I was running media suite 1.7 I had to pump in a video source for the audio to turn on. Black burst or color bars from a generator. Anything will work.
It was a bit annoying because you use more drive space, but...you can chance your media setting so the video is digitized at a low quality. Then go into your media folder for the project and delete the video associated with the audio. Hope that works for you, good luck.
Mark

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]