FORUMS: list search recent posts

Kona LHe component input

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joseph Langdale
Kona LHe component input
on May 13, 2011 at 1:42:45 am

Hi,
I have a Kona Lhe and i'm trying to capture material from a bluray through the component inputs. In the Kona control panel I have under the input tab selected analog, and analog format: component(SMPTE/EBU N10). At this point it says "No Video" in red next to the analog button. I have the format set to 720p 59.94, and the bluray player (sony) set to 720p component output. I have tried the other flavors of 720p in format selection with no luck. I have the bluray player going to monitor first then going through the outs to the Kona breakout box. I have used the Kona for out monitoring from FCP and I still get HD-SDI signal out to my monitor of the test patterns but if I switch to input passthough I get unsupported signal on the monitor. I have also tried hooking up the component output of my HVX200 (tried 720p and 1080i output from camera) and also get "No Video". Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

specs:
Mac Pro 2010, Mac OS 10.6.7, Kona Lhe w/Break out box, Kona Driver 8.1.2 (tried both w/w-out mac desktop)

Thanks,
Joe Langdale

Return to posts index

AJA Sales Department
Re: Kona LHe component input
on May 13, 2011 at 9:23:39 pm

You may want to contact AJA Technical Support for assistance via phone or email.

It's difficult to determine, based on the information provided, why you might not see analog video input. It could be a simple setting in the AJA Control Panel application, or Final Cut Pro, etc. that just needs to be set differently.

--
AJA Video Systems
+1 (530) 274-2048 Intl.
(800) 251-4224 US
sales@aja.com

Return to posts index

Joseph Langdale
Re: Kona LHe component input
on May 13, 2011 at 10:39:33 pm

Thanks for the response. I actually got it working today. I am not sure what was wrong but its most likely to have been a loose cable or simply me wiring it up wrong ( and actually wiring it up wrong several times with two different sources)
Thanks,
Joe Langdale

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]