FORUMS: list search recent posts

KONA3G - Test Pattern image problem

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andres Delgado
KONA3G - Test Pattern image problem
on Apr 6, 2011 at 9:58:25 pm

Hello friends of creative cow, I hope all is well, i create this post because I did not find solution, so, i have Kona3G and K-Box installed on a Mac Pro Quad Core... Let me explain my problem...

Yesterday I put a picture on the test pattern. When i load the picture looked good, but when I left the AJA ControlPanel, this image looked bad, first i load an .jpeg image, give me the error, and then i try with an .psd image and both look bad! What's wrong? I put a Ramp, Black or Multiburst and i dont have problem, look good without problem...

I have a question also, the Test Pattern is just to put a images of references and view it at the time to calibrate or something like that... im trying use this image with Test Pattern for when i go to any application that not use the aja kona: (Finder), the company's logo displayed on the TV screen...

My video output is by HDMI output to HDMI input of TV, i dont have problem with FCP is just with the Test Pattern and my Video Monitor Out is connected to a Betacam SP Sony UVW-1400, this connection to the Betacam can influence in this problem in the Test Pattern?

GOOD IMAGE - When i load the image in Test Pattern

BAD IMAGE - After load the image

CLOSE

Well I hope somebody can help me! Regards...

Return to posts index

AJA Sales Department
Re: KONA3G - Test Pattern image problem
on Apr 7, 2011 at 12:55:24 pm

Perhaps the image you have created does not meet the criteria for what is appropriate for the Control Panel application; size, color, endian type, etc.

Please contact AJA Technical Support via phone or email for assistance.

--
AJA Video Systems
+1 (530) 274-2048 Intl.
(800) 251-4224 US
sales@aja.com

Return to posts index

Chris Petri
on Apr 11, 2013 at 7:24:40 pm

Andres, you ever figure out what the problem was with your image? I am having a similar problem but not getting much help from AJA on it…

Return to posts index

Andres Delgado
on Apr 13, 2013 at 2:15:21 am

Hi Chris, in my case the problem was in the old version of AJA Control Panel, they update the version and the problem was solved!!

Regards!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]