FORUMS: list search recent posts

Photoshop Video Preview Errors

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Martin
Photoshop Video Preview Errors
on Jan 26, 2011 at 10:08:21 pm

If someone could please help me out on this I'd really appreciate it. I'm trying to get my Photoshop CS4 video preview working through my Kona 3 card. I have the latest Kona drivers installed (8.1.1) and the newest Kona Adobe plugs installed (7.1) yet when I go to export I get an error stating "No Kona boards are detected". I was used to using Echofire for this sort of thing, but since they've integrated it into the newer versions of Photoshop I've never been able to get it working since. I'm on a Mac using the Leopard OSX.

Return to posts index

AJA Sales Department
Re: Photoshop Video Preview Errors
on Jan 27, 2011 at 1:00:37 am

John,

The latest version of the AJA Mac Plugins for Adobe is v. 8.5. That version of Plugins will work with the v. 8.1.1 KONA drivers and with the CS5 Adobe Applications.

For use with Adobe CS4 applications, you can use the v. 7.1 AJA Mac Plugins for Adobe with the v. 7.1 KONA Drivers.

--
AJA Video Systems
+1 (530) 274-2048 Intl.
(800) 251-4224 US
sales@aja.com

Return to posts index

John Martin
Re: Photoshop Video Preview Errors
on Jan 27, 2011 at 3:21:22 pm

Thanks for the quick response, that seemed to do the trick. Bonus question....is there a way to have the preview monitor automatically update when changes are made to the Photoshop canvas or do I have to go File>Export>AJA Preview every time?
Thanks,
John

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]