FORUMS: list search recent posts

Kona LHe and Color SD Aspect Ratio

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Eger
Kona LHe and Color SD Aspect Ratio
on Dec 13, 2010 at 1:14:11 pm

Hello,
I have just upgraded to FCP Studio 3 ad I updated my Kona Drivers to the most recent on the website, and Have run the software updates for apple.
now here is my problem and I have done nothing different in project settings and capture or anything it is SD video captured over SDI
to 8 bit uncompressed 525 NTSC 29.97
any old color project I open displays correctly on my Broadcast Monitor (panasonic LH2800W) anything created in color V1 displays correctly.
anything created in color 1.5 is not correct it displays as square I guess. (circles are elongated vertically. I usually export to XML from FCP then bring into color and have tried sending directly to color and there is no change. Nothing I can set in the project fixes this but If I video out to 720p60 it looks correct on the monitor.
I am kinda at a loss here. FCP is fine. Everything looks right on the internal monitors for Color. there are no Motion tab effects on the video in FCP. Geometry room says scale 1 and aspect ratio 1. same as it does in the correctly displaying older projects.
-D

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]