FORUMS: list search recent posts

AJA customer service.....

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Don Walker
AJA customer service.....
on Aug 13, 2010 at 8:06:35 pm

After dealing with Verizon wireless on a Warranty issue with my Droid, without success. It makes me appreciate even more, the superb customer service I have received with AJA throughout the years. You people in Grass Valley, need to show the big boys how it's done....... Once again Thank You!
Don Walker
Texarkana, Texas

John 3:16

Return to posts index

Jason Brown
Re: AJA customer service.....
on Aug 13, 2010 at 8:48:44 pm

Echo this comment!!

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on Aug 13, 2010 at 9:17:52 pm

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
on Aug 13, 2010 at 10:20:57 pm

I totally disagree with your comments. I am VERY disappointed with AJA recently.

Within the last year, their products have become SO DAMN RELIABLE, I have not even had the opportunity to call and complain about problems with their products. I put in AJA hardware weekly, and I MISS TALKING TO THOSE GUYS, but there is NOTHING wrong with their products these days. I recently put in some FS-1's, and nothing was wrong - NO PROBLEMS. I can't take it anymore. I WANT TO USE AJA TECH SUPPORT, and manufacturing is ruining my relationship with customer support !

I have recently installed some Miranda hardware, and all I can say (since there is no Miranda forum on Cow), is that you appreciate AJA that much more, when having to deal with a company like Miranda.

Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

jason levy
on Aug 16, 2010 at 7:40:06 pm

Yeah me too. I have never dealt with them. It never didn't work.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]