FORUMS: list search recent posts

Timecode out of Kona 3

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jamie Pickell
Timecode out of Kona 3
on Aug 6, 2010 at 3:31:10 pm

I use the Kona 3 Timecode Burn-in option in the control panel and take the composite and analog outs to make a real-time DVD of my sequence. This is fantastic and has saved me tons of time avoiding Compressor. That being said, the TC Burn-in window is quite large and sits right over any lower thirds I have in my show. Does anyone know of a way to move the TC Burn-in window and/or to shrink it? Ideally I would like it to sit just below the letterbox SD output. Any suggestions or help is much appreciated.

Cheers,
Jamie
Dual 3.2 Quad-Core
8GB RAM
FCP 7
Kona 3 with break-out box

Return to posts index

AJA Sales Department
Re: Timecode out of Kona 3
on Aug 6, 2010 at 5:04:31 pm

Jamie,
The timecode window burn produced via the AJA Control Panel>Timecode tab feature does not offer placement control. We will take this feature request under consideration.

Happy to hear that the window burn timecode is useful to you.

--
AJA Video Systems
+1 (530) 274-2048 Intl.
(800) 251-4224 US
sales@aja.com

Return to posts index

Jamie Pickell
on Aug 6, 2010 at 7:01:23 pm

Thanks for responding to my post. The TC Burn-in has been a lifesaver. Right now I'm burning out to DVD recorder for a screening an hour from now. If you could add the flexibility of positioning the TC burn-in window, that would be fantastic.

Thanks again,
Jamie

Return to posts index

Mark Spano
on Aug 9, 2010 at 5:37:06 pm

If you are in a pinch, try QT Sync. It has saved me some time. You can load up a Quicktime, add a TC burn-in (with basic placement and size), and export a ref QT with burn in (no render or save time). Load that up into AJA TV and play out - wheee.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]