FORUMS: list search recent posts

AJA Kona LHi Mac

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ricky Dominguez
AJA Kona LHi Mac
on Aug 6, 2010 at 3:04:20 am

Today I receive a Mac Pro and install Final Cut Studio and AJA Kona LHi but is not working it docent see any video SD(Digi Beta), component (Beta SP),and Reference (black burst).

I took out the card and reinstall because maybe it move in the shipping process.

Ass recommended by Aja support I change the Bord to another slot, no good.
The computer see that I have install the card and I have the latest driver.

Reinstall software, no good.

RS-422 don't work.

I have KONA LHi Breakout Cables not the box.

I did many things without any success.
I would appreciate if any have any suggestion.

Ricky Dominguez
Luna Films
Puerto Rico

Return to posts index

Chad Tingle
Re: AJA Kona LHi Mac
on Aug 6, 2010 at 3:15:38 am

Try opening the Kona control Panel application and make sure your primary inputs are set to accomodate standard definition instead of high definition

Chad Tingle
Producer/Editor

Return to posts index

Ricky Dominguez
on Aug 6, 2010 at 3:36:24 am

Thanks Chad I think I cheek that but I will cheek tomorrow.

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
on Aug 7, 2010 at 1:56:24 pm

you said that when you opened the AJA box, there were no break out cables. Who did you purchase this product from ? Was it used? It sounds like someone may have sold you a board that was not new (maybe a demo unit). AJA is very good about making sure that everything is packed when they send the boards out.

Chad was correct - do all of your testing now with the AJA Control Panel application, and not with Final Cut Pro. Also, make sure you download the latest driver version from the http://www.aja.com website, do not use the CD that came with the Kona LHi card.

Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

Ricky Dominguez
on Aug 7, 2010 at 2:38:09 pm

Thanks Bob Zelin for the response.

Sorry, what I ment to say is that we didn't purchase the KLHi-Box so we are using the KONA LHi Breakout Cables. It is a new Aja LHi card and cables.

I live in Puerto Rico and we purchase the equipment to a Florida company and I we pay to do the connection so we dont have to worry if anything was wrong AJA, G-Speed es Pro, etc. but I think the install but didn't make any test (Digi Beta/ Beta Sp,etc)

I talk with AJA suport and did many test without any look so AJA is going to send a new card with cables.

Thanks Chad and Bob for the help.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]