FORUMS: list search recent posts

Kona LHI capture problem

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sergio Villarmarzo
Kona LHI capture problem
on Jul 12, 2010 at 10:37:10 am

Hello

My two new facilities with a MacPro 2.93 GHZ, 16 GB of RAM.

All is running with snow leopard and the version 10.6.4, Final Cut with Photoshop CS5 3 and more AJA Kona LHI (slot 2) GTX285 graphics card, One fiber card chanel ATTO 8g0 (3 slot) and pcie (slot 4) for a qio.

Reefing a problem in general from the Three capture the image you capture to monitor the FCP , But not in the video monitor horizontal lines That Has APPEAR from time to time and Randomly, That and of course we found out Afterwards ounces in the images Placed On The Timeline. The "drops" in the image are Also Accompanied by crackling in the audio.

I tried with the driver's previous AJA, With different cables, Moving the card in slot 2 to 3, Year-through to the inverter system by Changing the Reference, With different settings to capture ... And again, drank nothing Helped the Problem Remains.

The solution I ADOPTED In the Meantime Is To put a matrox MXO2 the externally using the card for the qio for not using the AJA and the latter "with no defect present IS.

By Conducting a test with a MacPro in late 2008 and the LHI Normally it works.

Had an idea of someone WHERE this "could come from?

Thank you in advance

Sergio

Return to posts index

Sergio Villarmarzo
Re: Kona LHI capture problem
on Jul 13, 2010 at 10:17:24 am

Sorry I did not realize that you could write directly in French :-)

Good for what is the problem of the appearance of horizontal lines during capture, But only from the 3rd or 4th catch, Accompanied by crackling in audio.

It is the firmware of the card Kona which was not updated, Installing the latest version of the problems have disappeared.

Only by crossing between two cards that the program MacPro Kona updater woke up and offered me the update.

Before the update I tried the card Kona and the default has been felt well at the 4th harvest. And since then update everything seems to work correctly.

Quetions:

With map ATTO fc fiber chanel 81en 8gb, Which is an 8x pcie.
Is it better to put the Kona LHI in slot 3 to leave the slot 2 which is a 16 x pcie to map ATTO?

Thank you in advance for your answers

Sergio

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]