FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problem in AJA LHiR0 - KLHi-Box - Mac Pro.

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andres Delgado
Problem in AJA LHiR0 - KLHi-Box - Mac Pro.
on Apr 21, 2010 at 10:45:28 pm

Hello everyone, i hope all the family of creative are fine, well my problem is this: I have a AJA LHi R0 and the AJA KLHi Box, well i connected SDI In/Out and HDMI cables from the card out of my mac pro into the box, also of course i connected the cable of the host, i have understood this cable is the one send power to my AJA Box. My problems is when i turn on the Mac the Aja box dont wake up, the blue led is death...
I think it's a problem in my box because if a connect the HDMI to my LCD Monitor i can see the image on FCP 7
What is the problem in my setup ? Please help me, i need run this AJA as fast as possible...

I'm newbie in this forum and i dont know if i can post a link on youtube, so they can see my setup in a video, if a can do it, tell me to upload the video and post the link if necessary... I say that because i don't know much about the setups about the AJA. Regards. Sorry for my bad english, im not American and i hope the help! Bye!

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
Re: Problem in AJA LHiR0 - KLHi-Box - Mac Pro.
on Apr 21, 2010 at 11:23:37 pm

Make sure the AJA logo is facing up when plugging in to the Kbox.

Return to posts index

Andres Delgado
on Apr 22, 2010 at 11:05:52 pm

Hi Jeremy, i plug the cable as you say and nothing yet... This Kbox can break down by a wrong installation?

Return to posts index

gary adcock
on Apr 21, 2010 at 11:25:54 pm

[Andres Delgado] " I say that because i don't know much about the setups about the AJA."

Andres.
this usually means you do not have all of the cables connected correctly.

HDSDI and HDMI only carry the video signal- The Large black cable that connects the Box to the computer should have the AJA name in the up position when the cable is attached this is the larger cable that looks like it is a DVI cable (but is not)

gary adcock
Studio37
HD & Film Consultation
Post and Production Workflows for the Digitally Inclined
Chicago, IL

http://blogs.creativecow.net/24640

Return to posts index

Andres Delgado
on Apr 22, 2010 at 11:11:13 pm

The black cable can't be plugged by other side or way by the form they have, the logo AJA 101841 in white was side up... What other problem can be?

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on Apr 22, 2010 at 11:23:41 pm

have you installed the latest drivers form AJA.com?

Return to posts index

gary adcock
on Apr 23, 2010 at 1:20:15 pm

[Andres Delgado] "The black cable can't be plugged by other side or way by the form they have, the logo AJA 101841 in white was side u"

did you check BOTH the computer and the Breakout Box connections?

gary adcock
Studio37
HD & Film Consultation
Post and Production Workflows for the Digitally Inclined
Chicago, IL

http://blogs.creativecow.net/24640

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]