FORUMS: list search recent posts

AJA kona LHi Video Out issue

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andrew Rawlik
AJA kona LHi Video Out issue
on Feb 23, 2010 at 7:55:11 am

I just got a new computer : 8core g5 in my studio with AJA Kona LHi, in it to use it with Betacam UV1800,
all capturing works well, the only issue im having i have no Video Out. All seems to be correctly connected and all settings seem Good : In AJA options it is Analog (Beta) video out. I am getting Audio out with no issues. External Display is also on in final cut and all settings seem fine, When connecting the cables straight to the monitor i am getting the display, so it is not the cables issues. Also machine was just connected to Deckling on another mac and worked flawlessly.
Its first time i am dealing with AJA Kona, Any advice and tips would be great.
thanks,
Cheers

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
Re: AJA kona LHi Video Out issue
on Feb 23, 2010 at 1:30:57 pm

There's a pesky little switch in the back if that deck that switches between the YPbPr component and the 9(?) pin component (the dub cable). Flip that little switch towards the YPbPr. Also there's a switch on the front that selects video input. Make sure that's set to component.

Your Kona is obviously working, just have to get the deck setup correctly.

Return to posts index

Rafal Kawalec
on Jul 16, 2011 at 2:02:00 am

Hi there, I have now exectly the same problem...did you find out whats hapened ...plz help.... i was se uo all i think well FCP and AJA card, but its no signal thrue BETA 1800 and directly to the monitor....wrrrrrr

Return to posts index

Andrew Rawlik
on Jul 16, 2011 at 5:17:12 am

it was the switch at the back in my case... not sure how i missed that :D

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]