FORUMS: list search recent posts

Kona LHe video out freezes when playingback material that has an orange render bar

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ian Liuzzi-Fedun
Kona LHe video out freezes when playingback material that has an orange render bar
on Dec 27, 2009 at 10:25:04 pm

This is a new issue I have discovered after upgrading the LHe drivers to the latest. I have downgraded and upgraded without much success, however I am have not spent a lot of time in this area as I have to edit my material. I used to be able to playback tons of footage with the orange render bar in FCP and while it would stutter and strobe and look like crap, I could get a decent preview. Now, after playing for a few seconds, the output will freeze while the window in FCP will keep playing. I have set everything on High and unlimited in terms of RT settings. My video output settings have not changed. This happens with multiclip and single clip footage - anything that has an orange render bar. Please help.

I have a quad g5 with 4 gig of ram and a multitude of external arrays capable of playing back what i need.

Return to posts index

Ian Liuzzi-Fedun
Re: Kona LHe video out freezes when playingback material that has an orange render bar
on Jan 24, 2010 at 4:24:27 am

I would love for someone to answer this.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]