FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problem with Kona LHI

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike Allen
Problem with Kona LHI
on Aug 3, 2009 at 2:01:46 am

I ordered a new Mac system a few months ago and LHi has worked fine. Today I cannot get a signal in through HDMI. Tried different cables and easy setups but no joy. Unplugged and replugged all cables with no luck. Also have had greed distortion in video and solid green screen on output a few times, however each time it cleared up and everything was fine. In the AJA control panel it says no video over the HDMI input no matter what I do. Output is great with HDMI, just no input. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Mike

Return to posts index

gary adcock
Re: Problem with Kona LHI
on Aug 3, 2009 at 12:45:05 pm

[Mike Allen] "n the AJA control panel it says no video over the HDMI input no matter what I do. Output is great with HDMI, just no input. I would appreciate any suggestions. "

Since you do not say what you are trying to capture a heads up-

AJA products will not capture any HDCP encoded HDMI signal- and that is most of them.

So what are you trying to capture?

gary adcock
Studio37
HD & Film Consultation
Post and Production Workflows

Check out
http://www.aja.com/kiprotour/

Inside look at the IoHD
http://library.creativecow.net/articles/adcock_gary/AJAIOHD.php

Return to posts index

Mike Allen
Re: Problem with Kona LHI
on Aug 3, 2009 at 5:31:12 pm

Thanks for responding Gary. On my first three projects I shot 60i with a Z5u. I captured to PreRes 60i easy setup with no problems. Shot my forth project and attempted to capture with same settings, there is no video or audio when I go to log and capture. It's showing no video in the diagram on Kona control panel. Also, when I do a passthrough I still get black. On one of my projects I started to get green distortion on my playback monitor and sometimes I would get a solid green screen but it would then go away. It was not my monitor becasue I changed inputs and it was working properly. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Mike

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]