FORUMS: list search recent posts

Konal LHe:out 2 components

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
tommaso cico
Konal LHe:out 2 components
on Mar 23, 2009 at 9:11:53 am

hi all,
is it possible to run 2 monitor (1 plasma full hd(client view) + 1 crt SD(CC))simultaneously in component from my aja kona LHe?

Return to posts index

gary adcock
Re: Konal LHe:out 2 components
on Mar 23, 2009 at 12:07:09 pm

[tommaso cico] "is it possible to run 2 monitor (1 plasma full hd(client view) + 1 crt SD(CC))simultaneously in component from my aja kona LHe? "

no not unless you pass the signal from one display to another,
no AJA board offers 2 component out signals, as the movement is to all digital displays.

you can use an AJA HD10MD3 to Downconvert the signal to component or AJA HD10HC2 for D > A as component from either one of the HD/SDI outputs on you LHe.

gary adcock
Studio37
HD & Film Consultation
Post and Production Workflows

Inside look at the IoHD
http://library.creativecow.net/articles/adcock_gary/AJAIOHD.php

Return to posts index

walter biscardi
on Mar 23, 2009 at 12:14:43 pm

[tommaso cico] "hi all,
is it possible to run 2 monitor (1 plasma full hd(client view) + 1 crt SD(CC))simultaneously in component from my aja kona LHe? "

As Gary says, you can feed to monitors via Component using a loop through, like we do here, but it's all the same signal. We loop component through our Sony CRT to the Plasma.

The converter Gary recommends will work nicely or you can get the AJA Hi5 I believe it's called to convert HD-SDI to HDMI which comes standard on the Panny plasmas these days.

Walter Biscardi, Jr.
Biscardi Creative Media
HD and SD Production for Broadcast and Independent Productions.

Read my Blog!

STOP STARING AND START GRADING WITH APPLE COLOR Apple Color Training DVD available now!

Return to posts index

tommaso cico
on Mar 23, 2009 at 12:50:41 pm

Working in HD:
with the aja hi5 can I have simultaneously hd-image on the plasma and a downconverted image on my crt?I think it is not possible unless I buy an external downconverter to feed my cd crt monitor.
is it right what I assumed?

Return to posts index

gary adcock
on Mar 23, 2009 at 1:31:54 pm

[tommaso cico] "with the aja hi5 can I have simultaneously hd-image on the plasma and a downconverted image on my crt?"

no

but it would allow to send one of the HDSDI signals > HDMI > to plasma and then use the component for the SD signal.

gary adcock
Studio37
HD & Film Consultation
Post and Production Workflows

Inside look at the IoHD
http://library.creativecow.net/articles/adcock_gary/AJAIOHD.php

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]