FORUMS: list search recent posts

*NEW* AJA KONA v6.0.3 software available

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
AJA Sales Department
*NEW* AJA KONA v6.0.3 software available
on Mar 12, 2009 at 10:28:27 pm

Hello,

Available for download on the Support section of our website is the new version 6.0.3 software for the KONA lineup (as well as new v6.0.3 software for Io HD, see details on the Io Cow page). New features and fixes include:

*New Features for KONA*

- A "Line 21 blanking switch" has been added to the Control Panel to enable/disable the passing of line 21 when up-converting. The new control is on the Format tab under the "Conversion" options ("Up" menu choices). This resolves an issue where the vertical blanking was too wide.

- New easier-to-use KONA software and Easy Setup installer. Now you can decide at the time of installation exactly which components you want installed. The Easy Setups have been grouped and groups can be individually selected, one or more, for installation. Please read the release notes for more details.

*Improvements and Fixes for KONA*

- Resolved an issue during capture involving down-conversion of 1080i29.97 to 525i29.97 (KONA LH)

- Improved gamma integrity of KONA captured clips that are modified in After Effects and then brought into Final Cut Pro for further editing

KONA v6.0.3 software can be found here:

http://www.aja.com/html/support_swd.html

... be sure to download the appropriate software package for each KONA product type (KONA 3, KONA LHe, etc.) Again, read thoroughly the READ-ME and all information pertaining to the installation and use of the KONA v6.0.3 software.

As always, feel free to contact us with any additional questions.

Thank you,

--
AJA Video Systems
+1 (530) 274-2048 Intl.
(800) 251-4224 US
sales@aja.com

--
AJA Video Systems
+1 (530) 274-2048 Intl.
(800) 251-4224 US
sales@aja.com

Return to posts index