FORUMS: list search recent posts

HD timeline –Print to Tape SD?

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jason Jenkins
HD timeline –Print to Tape SD?
on Sep 26, 2008 at 4:59:17 am

I have a DVCPRO HD 720p 23.98 timeline. I'm trying to make an SD broadcast dub on a UVW-1800. Can I do this from the HD timeline via the Kona LHe's downconverted output? I'm getting an error message about incompatible compression, or something... I can play the timeline and get downconverted video to the deck, but I'm trying to print to tape. I've been using mostly Premiere for the last two years and I'm a bit rusty. I've got the tape striped and ready to go. Thanks!

Return to posts index

Matt Larson
Re: HD timeline –Print to Tape SD?
on Sep 26, 2008 at 2:52:44 pm

Are youworking with "Edit to Tape"? That's a common error message with "Edit to Tape". If that's the case, you have 2 options:

Drag and drop you sequence into the Edit to Tape window and you will get the Insert and Assemble options

OR, Drag and drop your sequence into the Viewer window, and then you can use the Insert or Assemble buttons in the ETT window.

If it's print to video that you are using, I don't have much experience with that one...

Return to posts index

Jason Jenkins
Re: HD timeline –Print to Tape SD?
on Sep 26, 2008 at 5:02:10 pm

Thanks Matt! That did the trick. It was the whole drag and drop thing that I was missing.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]