Number Of Processors: 2
Total Number Of Cores: 4
L2 Cache (per processor): 4 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Bus Speed: 1.33 GHz
Boot ROM Version: MP11.005D.B00
SMC Version: 1.7f10
Serial Number: G8

I installed the AJA LHe and I can use the card, but the audio does not match the video. Now let me tell you the machines I have and what I use them for;
Sony UVW-1800 (my recorder)
Sony J-10 (my Player)

I use the above two to dub my tapes that I send out to the Satellites. I monitor them on a Sony HR Trinitron.
Now, the J-10 is connected to the Mac so that I can use Final Cut Pro 6 to edit my tapes. I also have a Sony XD Cam DVCam to archive my tapes to.

Can You please tell me how I connect all of this and not have to undo the cables each time I have to dub a tape and so that I edit using Final Cut Pro 6 and get it to the tape where the Audio and Video are in sync.

Thanks, Melissa Reese <><

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
Re: KONA LHe
on Sep 9, 2008 at 8:33:28 pm

how do you monitor your audio ? Do you have the audio out of the Kona LHe going to a mixer, amp and speakers, or are you listening to the output of the MAC audio - because if you are listening to the MAC audio, it will absolutely be out of sync.

As for your hookup - you want to go J-10 to Kona LHe, and Kona LHe to Beta 1800, but sometimes you want to go J-10 to Beta 1800 directly for dubbing - correct ? Do you know how to do this - you hire someone to wire in a patch bay for you.

Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]