FORUMS: list search recent posts

AJA at NAB2008

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bob Zelin
AJA at NAB2008
on Feb 8, 2008 at 3:42:04 am

It would be nice to get an official statement from AJA on this. Now that Apple will not be at NAB2008, the first thing anyone will see when they enter the south hall at NAB will be AJA, ProMax and FilmLight (I don't know who film light is).
So AJA will have the #1 position at the show, flanked by Matrox, Autodesk and Quantel.

Is this accurate now - will AJA be the first thing everyone sees at NAB ???????

Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
Re: AJA at NAB2008
on Feb 8, 2008 at 3:49:40 am

Bob, I think you should stand there in front of all those booths so YOU are the first thing that everyone sees at NAB. You should also where a T-shirt that says "Got Blackburst you Moron?" It'll go down as the best NAB yet.

Return to posts index

Rich Rubasch
on Feb 8, 2008 at 4:02:59 am

Doesn't sound like this will be the best NAB yet, but I'll take on of them Bob Zelin tee shirts.

I have only been to one NAB but it seems to me that there are many ways to enter the show floor so no single venue has the best seat.

Also, I just saw on an NAB ad in DV magazine that AVID is still listed as a vendor.

Also, this could be telling that Apple is not making major strides in the "Pro" apps, but more toward the consumer who walks into their stores. The Apple Store is no place for pros. It is certainly a consumer driven company.

I might attend NAB from my laptop here at home.

Rich Rubasch
Tilt Media

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
on Feb 8, 2008 at 1:58:51 pm

how about "Buy a AJA GEN10, or I will KILL you". That would go over big with AJA ! (I'm such a professional).

Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on Feb 8, 2008 at 3:56:08 pm

Perfect! That will go on the back.

Return to posts index

Michael Sacci
on Feb 10, 2008 at 8:00:03 pm

Put me down for for a T-shirt!

I sure that space will be picked up by someone.

While I don't think it is a good move on Apples part I would read too much into it, major FCS releases seem to be an every other NAB.

Return to posts index

Francois Stark
on Feb 23, 2008 at 6:16:19 am

How about this old one from bob:

"Anyone who grades without a waveform/vectorscope should be taken into the street and shot."

That was still with reference to Avid Symphony (Meridien)...

Regards
Francois

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]