FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problem with AJA KONA Lhe

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Vladimir Hristov
Problem with AJA KONA Lhe
on Jan 8, 2008 at 10:12:20 am

Hello, I have Mac Pro and Final Cut Studio 2 and use Lhe for working with Betacam - Component - 625 25 10 bit uncompress. I have problem with export from Kona using Component out. The movie is not in proper frame rate, like using slow-motion, but on the timeline everything is normal and when use my display for preview movie is ok. Only the problem is when try to play out Pal 10-bit uncompress movie to betacam Sony. My computer is with latest driver 5.0 from AJA site for Leopard, because i use Leoprad for operating system.

Please help me!

Regards,
Vladimir

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
Re: Problem with AJA KONA Lhe
on Jan 8, 2008 at 4:06:28 pm

Do me a favor. With your sequence selected hit command-zero and tell me the frame rate in your sequence. Then go to the View > Video playback menu and double check that you are set for 625 10 bit uncompressed.

Jeremy

Return to posts index

Vladimir Hristov
on Jan 8, 2008 at 4:14:36 pm

Hi,

I do this and the settings for bit rate are same 25. Video playback is AJA 625i 25 10bit uncompress.

But there have another option AJA 625i 25 DV-10 bit uncompress ?

If you have another suggestion please....

All the best!
Vladimir

Return to posts index

Jeremy Garchow
on Jan 8, 2008 at 4:39:08 pm

[Vladimir Hristov] "But there have another option AJA 625i 25 DV-10 bit uncompress "

Only if your footage was dv would you need that, I think. SInce you captured 10bit you shoudl use the 10 bit.

Someone else was having a similar problem last night on the FCP forum. He said that his quicktime movies were slow on his hard drive as well. What happens if you export the movie as a selfcontained then reimport that back in?

Jeremy

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]