Love your work, and I'm sure you're doing lots of it getting ready for Leopard when it launches. As someone who has invested a good deal of money with AJA products, I'd love to at least have an idea of when Leopard drivers will come out. Unfortunately the PR release you guys put out two weeks ago was a little light on actual information.
What's the deal? Are you waiting for an update to Studio first? Did Apple not provide you with a beta before launch? Were there last minute changes in the final GM that wrecked everything you had done prior to the official launch of Leopard?
If you need some field testing on Leopard, I'd be happy to be a guinea pig. I have two internal drives, one for tiger, one for leopard, so I can beta test without too much fear of serious damage (and I just finished up a big project).
I'm sure I'm the last person you need pressure from. Your sales department is probably wigging to fill the needs of new Mac Pro purchasers.