FORUMS: list search recent posts

Analogue out not working on Kona Lhe

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Philip Bloom
Analogue out not working on Kona Lhe
on Nov 3, 2007 at 6:29:02 pm

I have never used the analogue of my Kona Lhe on my Mac but I have just bought a CRT component monitor for SD jobs and nothing is displaying on it through the Kona card. It does work as have tested it other ways, so what is the problem?

Is there something I need to do in the control panel to make it work?

I have it set for 625i secondary format but still nothing. Also if I did get it to work, with your help, can it display SDi out at the same time as component?

Thanks

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
Re: Analogue out not working on Kona Lhe
on Nov 4, 2007 at 3:12:34 pm

in the control panel, go to the CONTROL TAB, and select a test pattern (color bars) - do you see a picture on your monitor ? If you don't see a picture, test your TV monitor -take any composite video feed, and send it into the Y input of your TV - you should at least get a B+W signal on your TV.

And yes - it will display SDI and Component at the same time.

Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

Philip Bloom
on Nov 4, 2007 at 6:31:36 pm

Still nothing. Could the analogue part of the Kona card have failed?

Return to posts index

neildp
on Nov 4, 2007 at 10:35:15 pm

Bob pretty much covered it, the only other thing to check is that you have set the analogue format to something your monitor can work with. It is at the bottom of the 'analogue out' set up page in the control panel. I have been using these cards a lot over the past year and have one myself. I have not known the analogue output to fail on its own although I suppose its possible. Are you using the leads or do you have a KL Box ? I would have thought a dodgy cable more likely.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]