FORUMS: list search recent posts

Edit to Tape - video not working

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
lightning ad
Edit to Tape - video not working
on Oct 22, 2007 at 2:13:41 pm

I have posted this on the FCP forum as well - i'm not sure where the problem is....

In FCP, i can work and see all my video on the broadcast monitor (which goes EE through the digibeta deck). When i try Edit to Tape, I initially get a text message on the window saying "Outputing of video in progress". As the in point approaches this switches to the actually video, yet the signal going to my Digibeta has either noise or a black screen. Audio works fine.

The signal is sent SDI to the digibeta, so i would expect video + audio or nothing as the two are embedded in the same signal (aren't they?)

I have tried reseating all the cables etc, deleted preferences, nothing seems to solve the problem.

I have done hundreds of ETT'son this system, so i am baffled why this has suddenly happened.

Any ideas?

tia
Adam

Editor/Mixer
Character Options Ltd
Oldham, UK

Return to posts index

lightning ad
Re: Edit to Tape - video not working
on Oct 22, 2007 at 2:18:35 pm

EDIT>>>>

i think i have found the problem....the sequence has gone and got itself set to photo jpeg instead of 10 bit uncompressed !

Ain't it just typical that you check everything under the sun, rip out all the cables, re-install drivers and then find its a simple little little thing like that!

adam

Editor/Mixer
Character Options Ltd
Oldham, UK

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]