FORUMS: list search recent posts

I/O HD...anyone have a delivery date?

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tim Baker
I/O HD...anyone have a delivery date?
on Aug 29, 2007 at 4:46:11 pm

Hey all,

I have had an I/O HD on order for sometime now...should have had it by now from what my provider kept telling me...until now...anyyyyhooooo.

Does anyone from AJA or with the inside track have a fix on when they will ship and what the tie up is?

Please feed some info to a dedicated user...my resolve is slipping and I am actually considering the MOTU box that is $600 cheaper and my provider is offering as an alternative.

Kind of bizarre that I became an AJA user because of Blackmagic dragging @ss on their releases when I had a new editor on order...now I'm in the same situation with AJA.

Please let me know what is going on.

Tim Baker

Chameleon Mobile Video Productions

(239)849-3295

"It is not the light at the end of the tunnel that we should seek...it is the courage to take the next step in the dark that we must find."

Return to posts index

JeremyG
Re: I/O HD...anyone have a delivery date?
on Aug 29, 2007 at 5:03:38 pm

They are taking their time and getting it right, or at least more right:

http://forums.creativecow.net/thread/150/857159

Jeremy

Return to posts index

gary adcock
on Aug 29, 2007 at 5:28:40 pm

Tim

as noted by jeremy, the new release date was announced as the IBC show which starts next week in Amsterdam.

It is my impression from my contacts that AJA will meet that deadline.

Ignore your dealers urge to getting some other box, he wants to make the sale not make your life easier. Wait a week and see what happens

gary adcock
Studio37
HD & Film Consultation
Post and Production Workflows

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
on Aug 29, 2007 at 10:05:33 pm

Hey - get the MOTU box - and you can let us know what does and does not work. I am dying to hear of someone that has worked with the V3HD, and I am sure that AJA won't lose any sleep from losing one sale. If you are willing to be the first to get delivery of the MOTU - more power to you, and PLEASE let us know. ME - I'll wait for what actually works. If you are losing money on a job, you can always get tried and true products that are readily available from AJA right now. Do you think that I have waited to build new systems since the announcement in April ? I would be out of business by now (and so would my clients).

Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]