FORUMS: list search recent posts

FCP/AJA/Xsan system integrater needed

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Darren5102
FCP/AJA/Xsan system integrater needed
on May 15, 2007 at 10:17:39 pm

I'm looking for some recommendations on FCP/AJA/Xsan system integraters in the southeast USA, to advise the distance learning institution that I work for on the best setup using this equipment.
We have two output formats, SVHS and DV25, requiring that we bounce between analog and digital on a regular basis. We also produce tremendous amounts of content a week and work in a high traffic enivornment, requiring a simple setup that doesn't need to be modified except for special circumstances.

If you think you'd be able to help, send me a post, ask some more questions if this post wasn't thorough enough. In some ways, I'm really not sure what I'm looking for, the only thing I know for sure is that we're committed to using FCP, AJA, and Xsan. I appreciate any pointers in the right direction that you may have.

Thanks again Creative Cow.

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
Re: FCP/AJA/Xsan system integrater needed
on May 15, 2007 at 11:27:42 pm

what state are you located in ?
Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

Darren5102
on May 16, 2007 at 2:58:08 am

South Carolina. Are we within your reach?

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
on May 16, 2007 at 3:21:22 am

no sir, but I was just in Columbia, SC. to see a concert. Great food, great place.

I don't know of an integrator in SC - you should probably contact the Apple Enterprise Group (and ONLY this division of Apple) to assist you. Email me privately at maxavid@cfl.rr.com, and I will give you the direct phone #'s for this.

Bob Zelin

Return to posts index

Jon T Foster
on May 16, 2007 at 5:24:54 pm

Darren:

Hello, Jon Foster from Niche Video Products in Atlanta, GA. We are an Xsan Medallion/AJA dealer servicing the Southeast, and could assist you with your Xsan/FCP/AJA needs. Shoot me an email (jontfoster@gmail.com) if you would like to chat.

Thanks!

Jon Foster

Sales Engineer

Niche Video Products, Inc.

Atlanta, GA

Return to posts index

Joe Murray
on May 18, 2007 at 2:45:35 am

Hi Darren-

I use an engineer here in Charlotte who's very good and reasonably priced. He's very up to date on SAN technology and FCP integration, as well as general broadcast engineering. If you're interested, email me via my website - use the contact link.

Joe Murray
http://www.editatjoes.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]