FORUMS: list search recent posts

kona Lhe

COW Forums : AJA Video Systems

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
david issko
kona Lhe
on May 4, 2007 at 9:50:25 pm

finally, finally, finally after months of patiently waiting, i took delivery of my aja card (as part of my intel compliant media 100).

diy installation is straightforward provided you read the instructions first as the kona card must Be placed
in the correct slot in the 8 core dual 3Ghz macpro. you can verify correct installation as well. all clearly laid out in the aja instructions.

the card slots in smoothly and locks into place solidly. connection between the card and the breakout box (bob - no relation to mr zelin) is also straightforward and the little green led on the front of the bob lights up.

after downloading version 3.4 (the latest) i started up the software and lo and behold the interface came up as it should!

i look forward to my first job with the aja in the next day.

thanks aja for a great product.

cheers
david issko

Return to posts index

Bob Zelin
Re: kona Lhe
on May 4, 2007 at 10:19:00 pm

I have been dealing with different products my entire career, and one of the most unique things about AJA, is that you buy the product, plug it in, and it WORKS out of the box, without having to "screw around" with it (other than some setup menus). Almost no other company has had this, in the history of the professional video business.

bob Zelin

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]