Introducing the Auto Grader 3000***

COW Forums : Color Grading

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Wright
Introducing the Auto Grader 3000***
on Jan 21, 2018 at 5:16:28 am
Last Edited By Chris Wright on Feb 4, 2018 at 11:33:23 pm

The future is here! Introducing the Auto Grader 3000***
It will automatically grade all your video for you!
It will set black point, white point, gamma, saturation, white balance, all frame by tedious frame. and even deflicker.
->You'll never need to grade again!

it kinda works. It's alpha, so doesn't work with varying hues, but it is pretty fascinating
that it even works this well. So don't make fun of it, k? Love to hear your thoughts!

ae cc 2017 template. 1.0d
just set what look you want in master slider and it will do the rest.
https://f1.creativecow.net/12121/auto-grader-3000-ae-cc-2017-10d-template?u...

Return to posts index

petcov petru
Re: Introducing the Auto Grader 3000***
on Feb 19, 2018 at 10:58:04 am

Hy and thank you for these presets! I downloaded Auto Grader 3000***, Auto flicker and smart frame blend for cc 2017 and Neutralize exposure preset mix 18% and i've tried them in AE 2018 and the last one in PP 2018...but unfortunately i don't know how to quite work them.

I'm more interested in Neutralize exposure preset because i work more in PP - I've enabled the Paint bucket and open the RGB Parade and IRE it's around 50 by default(i mean after enabling the Paint bucket) but all that i see is that Grey solid...so then what should i do?.
I've used an MPG D1/DV Pal Widescreen 16:9 (1.45870)

It would be lovely if you can make some kind of tutorial or to show us somehow how to use these presets.

Also it would be lovely if you could make an automated white balance for PP.

Thank You!

Return to posts index

Chris Wright
on Feb 19, 2018 at 5:05:37 pm

here's the vid on the 18% exposure preset

the ae templates you just replace video.avi with your own. autograder has a control layer with sliders. smart frame blend has a text layer you can control the sensitivity of frame edits. I haven't made any vids for them yet as they are limited to a few people who might use them.

you can make a white balance preset for premiere called a 'low sat mask' by using HSL secondary controls and saving as a .cube
https://forums.adobe.com/community/creativepipeline/blog/2017/04

Return to posts index

petcov petru
on Feb 19, 2018 at 7:53:33 pm

Thank You very much for that!

I don't know but i can't mannage to work with exposure preset.I watched your tutorial and follow what you're doing but,it's the same scenario, no matter what setting i do in Lumetri Color effect,when enable the Paint Bucket i see only grey and my video doesn't show at all.Do you have the default settings in Paint bucket,is it Fill Selector set on Opacity, and Opacity100%? what's the settings there.Or maybe it's something about PP 2018...but i kinda doubt it.

But nevertheless,maybe I should ask you first of all,what's the purpose for that preset? because maybe i thought it does something else.I thought that it will "level", "equalize" the entire exposure trough out the video.
I mean i have a video where the exposure varies in time,some parts of the video are overexposed,some parts have good exposure and some parts are underexposed and i thought that this preset could make all that parts of the video to have the same exposure,and then eventually after that you could tweak the settings.
And also i thought the same about the White Balance preset.

Return to posts index

Chris Wright
on Feb 19, 2018 at 9:36:32 pm

nothing in premiere fixes every frame, only per clip.
only AE templates fix every frame for white balance and flicker. The .aep I think is called auto balance.aep for deflicker.
I don't know why the exposure preset doesn't work. Its default normal 100% and needs to be before lumetri to work. I haven't tested it in premiere 2018 or with luts. It was to help find the right exposure faster for master clips, not remove flicker.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]