FORUMS: list search recent posts

Catalyst Browse will not detect clips (XROOT)

COW Forums : Sony Catalyst

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Johan Windh
Catalyst Browse will not detect clips (XROOT)
on Apr 9, 2018 at 10:24:04 am

The clips on one card I try to transcode will not show up in CB.

The other card, shot on the same day, shows all the clips under XROOT. But this second card only shows the two folders "General" and "UserData" under XROOT.

All the clips are there, if I check with OS Finder.

Any help on this? As with my other problems with CB, I do not find much help googling, as the hits I get are dead links to Sony support forums.

Kind Regards,

Johan

Return to posts index

Daniel Scaturro
Re: Catalyst Browse will not detect clips (XROOT)
on Sep 25, 2018 at 1:30:52 pm

I am experiencing a similar issue and would love a solution if it's out there. I found out that Catalyst Browse 1.2 is the highest version which allows me to see the clips on an XDCAM disc using a U1 drive. If I go above that version, clips don't show up at all....just the General folder like mentioned above. I think I know what's causing it, but I have no idea how to fix it. I have XDCAM Drive Utility 5.0.8 installed on the computer currently. When I put a disc into the drive, the Clip information comes up as ANY instead of saying the codec being used....etc. Other computers where it's working is set up the same exact way. On those computers, XDCAM drive utility displays the Clip information correctly. Only difference between those computers and the ones that aren't working is that the working computers have SSDs. Makes no sense because I matched up everything else.

Sorry to bump this up but I would love some type of insight on why this is happening.

Thanks in advance

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]