FORUMS: list search recent posts

C4D Lite - lights with shadows problem...

COW Forums : Maxon Cineware

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Martin
C4D Lite - lights with shadows problem...
on Oct 25, 2016 at 9:48:34 am
Last Edited By David Martin on Oct 25, 2016 at 10:42:43 am

I get this error..

AEGP Plugin CINEWARE SceneLayer: CINERENDER - Connection failure (5027 :: 12)...

and a variety of the same, all stating CINEWARE and CINERENDER closing or unable to open or connect. This happens about half way through the render.

Can render no problem until I add lights WITH shadows of any kind (lights w/no shadows are fine). This problem is brand new. Was rendering everything no problem last week. Only thing I've updated is my AE CC 14. Currently running 2014 version 13.2.0.49.

Have updated graphics driver.

Re-installed AE (I'm a paying CC customer).

Have tried it on 3 different versions of AE. The latest version of AE can't even import a c4d file.

Changed the port and purged memory and disk cache.

Ran everything as administrator.

Notably, I can export no problem at a resolution of 800 x 600 in AE, but not HD. Tried so many various resolution settings, aspect ratios and combinations between both pieces of software, but still no luck.

Any idea how to solve this nightmare?

Windows 10 Home
64-bit OS
Intel Core i7-3770K CPU @3.50GHz 3.50 GHz
Asus P8Z77-V motherboard
32.GB DDR3 RAM
nVidia GTX 970

Return to posts index

David Martin
Re: C4D Lite - lights with shadows problem...
on Oct 25, 2016 at 10:46:55 am

Just solved this...

I had recently set my computer to side with 'Performance' over a more eco setup. Completely forgot, and I was trying to render the file in after effects I noticed the computer was becoming extremely noisy right before I got the Cineware error. CPU was overheating (over 100 °C), and it seems the problem manifested itself in a rendering failure.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]