FORUMS: list search recent posts

Welcome!

COW Forums : Maxon Cineware

VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Greg Neumayer
Welcome!
on Sep 25, 2013 at 10:22:35 pm

Welcome to the Cineware forum!
Please post any, issues, limitations, problems and workflow questions for using the Cineware plug-in in After Effects.

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: Welcome!
on Sep 25, 2013 at 10:29:38 pm

I'm curious: Why have a special forum separate from the After Effects forum, when this is just a feature of After Effects (specifically, an effect built into After Effects)?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Greg Neumayer
on Sep 25, 2013 at 10:36:27 pm

I've done a couple searches for things like:
"Cineware, import motion blur"
"Cineware, import depth of field workflow"
etc...

So, while yes, it's "just" a plug-in, I think there will be a lot of questions and issues surrounding this new workflow, as well as potential confusion and double-posting as people scratch their heads saying, "Does a question about importing motion blur go in C4D's forum or AE's?
(I wondered, anyway.)

Antifreeze Design
http://www.antifreezedesign.com

Return to posts index

Abraham Chaffin
on Sep 25, 2013 at 10:59:43 pm

It seems that having an additional forum dedicated to Cineware may be a good thing, especially if users have many specific issues regarding the pipeline. Cineware seems to rest somewhere in between C4D and AE.
However, if it turns out to be less helpful to have an additional forum, then we will consolidate the forum.

Abraham

Return to posts index

Henry Hodge
on Apr 10, 2014 at 12:20:47 pm

Hey,

I am having trouble with integrating AE and C4D right now using Cineware. I have camera tracked live action footage of which I have exported into a linked cinema 4D file to create water. I have experienced no problems until recently. After Effects/Cineware is not showing the actual 3D object itself of which I have created, however the surrounding framework remain which show that a C4D layer is present. It's as if the object has disappeared.

Thanks!
-Henry

Return to posts index

Greg Neumayer
on Apr 10, 2014 at 4:33:58 pm

It looks like this forum wasn't as useful as I had imagined it might be. You might try re-posting in the AE forum if you haven't already, including "Cineware" in the subject line.
-Cheers,
Greg

As for your problem, here's my mental checklist of things I've usually done to goof myself up:

Top mistake: Incrementing my C4D file but forgetting to re-link C4D in AE.
- Check my C4D timeline that my object is still visible
- Check my active camera
- Check my C4D visibility toggles

Antifreeze Design
http://www.antifreezedesign.com

Return to posts index

VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]