FORUMS: list search recent posts

Issues with BRU 3.1.29

COW Forums : Storage

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Amanda Adams
Issues with BRU 3.1.29
on Apr 12, 2018 at 8:09:46 pm

Hello, I am currently running BRU 3.1.29 (Build 442), and I'm having several issues:

First I had a problem appending--I would set up files to be appended to a tape set and try to run it. It would have me insert the tapes needed, run for a moment, then eject the tapes without appending anything.

Now I'm having trouble getting the BRU PE Import Tool to work. Right now it's only importing about half the tapes I try. A lot of them are getting caught up halfway through the import process--they'll freeze up and not complete the job, or they won't be able to generate any header data. Other tapes run through just fine and say they're complete, but when I go to BRU PE and look at the tape set list, they're nowhere to be found. Also, the other day BRU randomly deleted all the tape sets previously in the system.

My team has tried switching to a newer computer and running diagnostics on our LTO drive (diagnostics revealed that the LTO drive is working fine). Would downgrading to another version of BRU help this? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]