FORUMS: list search recent posts

Angenieux Optimo DP 16-42mm lens

COW Forums : Classifieds, Personal

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Thomas Kaufman
Angenieux Optimo DP 16-42mm lens
on Feb 14, 2018 at 6:27:10 pm
Last Edited By Thomas Kaufman on Feb 14, 2018 at 6:29:33 pm

The Angenieux Optimo DP 16-42mm lens has outstanding features like a steady f/2.8 exposure throughout the zoom range -- no ramping. And there's no breathing when you shift focus. Zoom and focus hold throughout the zoom range. This lens is perfect for 4K and HD cameras, and I've been using it with my Sony F55 with great results.

Prior to buying this lens a year ago I had the Angenieux authorized technicians at AbelCine Burbank carefully go over the lens. Nearly $2000 (!) later this lens is now in absolutely top shape, both mechanically and optically. The lens is also lightweight and compact, so it's low profile and great for on-the-shoulder filming. The lens has a PL mount.

In addition to the lens is a zoom stick, front and back caps, and two stainless steel support rods. And as an extra value, I'm including a Pelican rolling case so you can ship the lens or stick it in overhead storage when flying. The case is in great shape with custom cut foam. Please note: Sony F55 camera and lens support bracket are not included. Before buying, please make sure this lens is compatible with your camera.

Pictures on Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4lh2nozqukuw8ft/AACYFCiT0BhS5ljCffqsvSTra?dl=0

Price: $9500.00

Thomas Kaufman, DP
Washington, DC

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]