FORUMS: list search recent posts

Device to monitor Internet Streaming Video and Audio automatically!

COW Forums : Classifieds, Personal

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
James Hauge
Device to monitor Internet Streaming Video and Audio automatically!
on Jul 5, 2016 at 9:27:41 am

I have had a product created that I'd be interested in selling if anyone has any interest in it... I have a device that will monitor your video stream for you. It'll email/text you when the stream stops, when there's black video, frozen video and even no audio! (The developer is still working on figuring out how to check for distorted audio)

I spoke with the developer and he'd be willing to sell these devices for $300 each! If you'd like more info or to buy one send me a message or post in here and we'll get in touch! The developer is not in the USA so I'm working with him to provide support and sales for in the USA!

If you know of someone that's interested in one of these, we'd also consider a referral fee type setup too! If there's enough interest in it, we'll setup a web site but that's not in the works unless there's alot of people interested...

The device can work with either wired or wireless and with dhcp. Even if you're a small time streamer, just hook it up to your home network and turn it on at the begining of your stream and it'll text your cell phone or email you when it stops so you'll know there's a problem, and if you're a bigger production company, streaming is a big way to get your 24/7 broadcast out there and sometimes you may not know for hours when there's a problem with your stream and this will notify you right away so you can get it back up quickly!

Hoping to hear from you soon!
--James

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]