FORUMS: list search recent posts

Like New Sony NEX FS700 with 70-200 2.8 Lens, Redrock Micro Bundle, Tons of Extras

COW Forums : Classifieds, Personal

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chase Taylor
Like New Sony NEX FS700 with 70-200 2.8 Lens, Redrock Micro Bundle, Tons of Extras
on Nov 16, 2015 at 8:33:42 pm
Last Edited By Chase Taylor on Dec 1, 2015 at 4:35:02 pm

For sale is a practically new Sony FS700. It has about 10 hours of use (See Photo). Everything is in pristine condition, and works fantastically. Very clean, no scuffs or scratches anywhere. The lenses are also in perfect condition. Here is a list of items:

Sony NEX FS700 Body

Lenses:

Sony 70-200 f2.8 G SSM I (A Mount)
Sony 16mm f2.8 (E Mount)
Sigma Mini Wide 28mm f2.8 (Konica AR Mount)

Lens Adapters:

Sony LE-EA2 A to E
K&F Konica AR to Sony E
K&F Nikon G to Sony E

Rig:

Redrock Micro Follow Focus Pro
Redrock Micro Lens Gears (x5)
Redrock Micro Swing Away Matte Box
Redrock Micro Handlebars
Redrock Micro Microsupport Base Plate Low Riser w Quick Release
Redrock Micro 15mm Carbon Fiber Rods 18”
Redrock Micro Lightweight Support Arm

Extras:

Sony HXR-FMU 128gb SSD
Sony NP F970 Batteries (x3)
Sony NP F770 Battery (x1)
Sony AC-VL1 Charger
32gb SD card
Travel Charger

This camera has the original firmware. I am assuming those interested in the camera know all of the details regarding firmware and 4k capability, but I will give a run down for those that don’t. The model of this camera is FS700U, which is 4k capable, but needs to have a firmware update. Once this update has been done the camera becomes a FS700R, which is how Sony sells the camera currently. This update needs to be done by Sony, and in order to utilize the 4k capabilities an external recorder is required.
I have tested the camera and lens and they both work together great. This thing does amazing slow motion! I got a good deal on the package with the intent to use it, but it turns out it’s just too much camera for me at the moment. It would be better of in someone’s hands that could put it to proper use.
There are a few items that are not included:
Boxes and Manuals
Eye Piece / Loupe
Hand Grip
Microphone

I am the second owner and none of these items could be found by the original owner. However, the lens has been attached to the body since it was 1st purchased, and has not been removed since. So the innards should be clean. Im sure these items are easy to track down on eBay if you must have them.
This is a fantastic rig that can get you up and shooting HD super slow mo right away! With a few upgrades it would be a significant workhorse for any production company. Please let me know if you have any questions!
Thought I would post it here for fellow production folk, I will entertain reasonable offers. I don't feel like giving eBay / paypal upwards of 15 percent of my sales, but would be happy to pass on some savings to a serious buyer.

Chase

Return to posts index

Rob Katz
Re: Like New Sony NEX FS700 with 70-200 2.8 Lens and Redrock Micro Bundle
on Nov 22, 2015 at 7:12:53 pm

chase-

price?

thanks

rob

Return to posts index

Chase Taylor
Re: Like New Sony NEX FS700 with 70-200 2.8 Lens and Redrock Micro Bundle
on Dec 1, 2015 at 4:29:12 pm

Hey Rob,

Sorry for the delay, your email was buried in Black Friday ads! I am looking in the neighborhood of $6500, but am open to some negotiating. There are a few more additions to the package that weren't in the original ad:

A Sony 16mm f2.8 E mount lens - Perfect condition
A Sigma 28mm f2.8 Mini Wide lens, Konica AR mount - Great condition
K&F Konica AR to Sony E adapter (for the Sigma)
K&F Nikon G to Sony E adapter with aperture ring - I am a Nikon guy and picked it up to try out a lens or two, works great.

Ill entertain reasonable offers, nothing super lowball please. I shot a little clip with the rig as a test and will try and post a link to the footage here soon. I have also put it up for sale locally today and am already seeing some offers. Let me know if you have any more questions!

Best,
Chase

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]