FORUMS: list search recent posts

35mm Contax Zeiss Shiga Cineovision Anamorphic T1.6 Super Speed Lens in PL mount

COW Forums : Classifieds, Personal

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
David Hessel
35mm Contax Zeiss Shiga Cineovision Anamorphic T1.6 Super Speed Lens in PL mount
on Oct 13, 2015 at 5:59:33 pm

ITEM: Cineovision 35mm T1.6 Anamorphic Lens, located in Denver, Colorado USA

Description: This anamorphic is a vintage rehousing using Contax Zeiss sphericals with a Shiga anamorphic elements in a PL mount. One of the advantages of this lens is its large image circle. I have approximately hand measured it at 29mm. I will have a more precise number soon when I put it on a full frame A7s in a week or so.

It has a marked focus range down to 3 feet but can be focused closer down to about 1.5 feet with the stopper screw removed (the lens will stop focusing on its own and will not fall apart when focus to maximum).
The lens has an aperture range of T1.6 to T22.

The lens is in very good condition optically and mechanically with only minor cleaning marks and/or micro scratches. The lens has been serviced in the last few months and is ready to shoot.
This lens pairs very well with Technovision and TODD-AO anamorphics having very similar design and characteristics. It pairs nicely with Kowa anamorphics having a cooler more pronounced and defined horizontal flare or Lomo round fronts but it will have the advantage of superior optics. Note these are my observations from tests, articles and videos I have seen online, I have personally have not done a direct comparison between these lenses.

TERMS: PayPal or Wire transfer. Shipping is free in USA, Items ships Worldwide and local pick up is an option if you happened to be in the area. Offers will be considered and buyer may be asked to pay PayPal fees.

PRICE: $8900 O.B.O Trade + Cash also an option.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]