FORUMS: list search recent posts

TH-42BT300U - 42" Panasonic Professional Plasma Display For Sale

COW Forums : Classifieds, Personal

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kyle Gilman
TH-42BT300U - 42" Panasonic Professional Plasma Display For Sale
on Sep 27, 2015 at 9:31:56 pm

I'm moving to a new apartment and working from home a lot less than I used to so I'm selling my beautiful Panasonic TH-42BT300U 42" professional plasma display. Designed primarily for broadcast and post production use, the TH-42BT300U includes the ability for users to customize the color gamut response to their needs as well as many other studio grade features never found before on a plasma display monitor. Panasonic stopped producing plasmas last year so these are hard to find now. I bought it new from B&H for $3,000 in January 2013 and I honestly have no idea what it's worth now. Any offers will be considered. It's rated for 100,000 hours, but has only been in use 636 hours. I am in Brooklyn, and it will be difficult to ship this big piece of glass through standard methods without breaking it, so I would prefer a NYC-area buyer.

Here's the B&H catalog page. I haven't installed any add-on boards. I'm also happy to include the standard wall mount if you want it.

This display was used primarily in the creation of new HD masters of Hal Hartley movies.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]